WTD GT Tequesta full bike or F+F+ST, black and white!

Re: gt te

marc two tone":21g3u53r said:
pm'd re- tip-off. ive seen one of these in west yorkshire outside a 2nd hand shop.

mtt.

RESULT!!!!
Thanks so much, went in as I was going past and bought it for £40. The frame forks and stem seem sound and the paintwork not chipped but scratched and dull - remove a bit of rust and a quick blowover with some gloss lacquer would bring it up a treat.

Front wheel is original but hub is past saving, front V-brake and brake levers/shifters not original and need binning, same with dodgy rear wheel. Mechs look ok, chainset is scratched (and I can't stand the black) but should polish up to a nice silver.

Has original seat/post/QR on, and headset and Exage U-brake. Front tyre is a worn skinwall Z-max, rear is a rubbish one.

My aim is to build it up as I had my bike in 1993. Back then I only bought the F+F and used the bits from my last bike so I will attempt to make it the same. Apart from the Shocktech forks which were just awful, really awful..

I'll start a thread elsewhere with a "before" picture and make a start with it. And I'll have to change my signature "wants" now!

Thanks very marc two tone, you're my hero! ;-)

Latest posts

Back