Wanted WTD 36 hole interesting MTB hubs

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Looking for some non disc 36 hole hubs QR and 10 speed compatible. Been trying to find some later XTR but pretty tough to find. Any help appreciated

I’ve seen a lovely NOS Syncros front hub on EBay so if anyone as a rear hub in black similar quality in 36 hole I’ll pick that one up

I have a set of XTR M910 36H hubs on Mavic 217 Sunset rims - currently at my lbs having recently been rebuilt (had non-matching rims). Is that something you’d be interested in, or are you just after hubs? And later models?

I have a set of XTR M910 36H hubs on Mavic 217 Sunset rims - currently at my lbs having recently been rebuilt (had non-matching rims). Is that something you’d be interested in, or are you just after hubs? And later models?
Hi there
Was really looking for hubs or a rear as I’m a wheel builder and already have some NOS Mavic 618 rims. But obviously the XTR are pretty nice hubs and you’ve certainly got my attention. What would you be after for them please ?
Joe

I've got a very nice xtr m950 36h hub. I was going to swap out the body for a nos 32h one I have but in all honesty I don't have a build for it so no real need to do that.

I've got a very nice xtr m950 36h hub. I was going to swap out the body for a nos 32h one I have but in all honesty I don't have a build for it so no real need to do that.
Hi mate
I’ve sent you a DM. All the best

Hi @ishaw did you sell the hub to Joe? Or do you still have it? I'm looking for a 36 hole rear hub, and this popped up in similar threads :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back