WTD - 1" Quill stem longer the better

i need to update the for sale thread/start a new one as i have loads of parts left over from the KHS build for the missus, let me know if you need anything else as i may be able to sort you out..

no probs, i'll send some pics of the stem tonight..

loooooong stem

i have a long purple one ..... 150mm if i remember ..... deffo 1" ..... Zooka .....excellent condition except for the sticker on the front ..... think it's zero rise too ...... will take some pics if you want ?

I have a black Syncros 1 inch stem. It's 150mm long, is low to no rise, (hard to tell) and has the noodle underneath for brake cable. It's in a fair condition for a 15/16y.o. piece of kit. PM me if interested and I could send you pics.

Cheers Jez, As lovley as a cook bros stem is it will be not be correct for this one :sad: . Cheers though matey,

btw, the XT blocks havnt shown yet

Cheers,

Sorry it's taken so long but here are some pics,

PICT1367.jpg

PICT1349.jpg

PICT1345.jpg

If you want better pics let me know because I lost the rag taking these, kept getting ghost images of the Syncros name.

old_coyote_pedaller - I'm interested in that stem if 1/ Gravy Monster passes, &: 2/ The price is right ;) Cheers...Nick

pretty sure I have another similar 1992 NOS NIP 1" 160mm syncros cattleprod.
PM if interested dude and I'll grab a pic and sort a price. Bear in mind its brand new. . . ;)

Back