WTB: Modolo brake levers/calipers

Fifthgrace

Retro Guru
Looking for a set of Tubular Wheels in good condition for late 70s/early 80s bike frame:

Rear 126mm OLN (6 or 7 speed)
Italian hubs (Campy Record/Ofmega) and French/Italian rims (Mavic / Super Champion/ Ambrosio, Nisi etc)
32 or 36 spokes

Also, pair of Modolo/Mavic (SSC) brake levers & calipers: "Professional" or "Master Pro" in good condition.

Thanks

Re: WTB: Tubular Wheelset & Modolo brake levers

I can do you a set of 36h mavic GP4 rims, red label version, one or two rusty eyelets but other than that all good, and a set of 36h Gipiemme sprint hubs in reasonable condition

rims and hubs 65 GBP posted

I might have some used spokes of the right length too, will include them if I do

foz":26wmrzrr said:
I can do you a set of 36h mavic GP4 rims, red label version, one or two rusty eyelets but other than that all good, and a set of 36h Gipiemme sprint hubs in reasonable condition

rims and hubs 65 GBP posted

I might have some used spokes of the right length too, will include them if I do

Thanks, but looking for complete and ready wheels.

Re:

I’ve got a pair of large flange Campag hubs with Fiamme rims. 36’s with new Vittoria tubs taped on. I’ll sort pictures in the morning.

Re:

Pic with one rim polished then got fed up !If you pm me an email address I’ll send more. jm.

Attachments

• 6AD25B14-12D2-428E-A0FA-CCAAAA3EEE07.jpeg
    6AD25B14-12D2-428E-A0FA-CCAAAA3EEE07.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 466

I have two sets which might take your fancy: one with Omas hubs laced to Mavic rims, the other Campag hubs also with Mavic rims. Both sets of hubs are the small flange type. I can send pics/more details.

walkmanman":1j62hbel said:
I have two sets which might take your fancy: one with Omas hubs laced to Mavic rims, the other Campag hubs also with Mavic rims. Both sets of hubs are the small flange type. I can send pics/more details.

PM Sent. Thanks.

Re:

I’ve got 2 sets. Campag record on Mavic blue SSC and some large flange record on something ( I’ll check)

Back