woohoo

Jamis Diablo":kknccwvr said:
The true retro bike!
Love it!

Thank you :)

kaiser":kknccwvr said:
oooo missed this one, very nice :cool:

Thanks man...I'm actually sad to report that this one is going as well. It was about nostalgia for me, but wouldn't get ridden enough to justify keeping it after my latest acquisition...it's also 80's mtb steel, but a bit nicer...rhymes with fountain moat ;)

I had in first time Suntour rear mech , but I prefer Shimano deer head , the spring is better to the shiffting .

GaryTurner":2ffy0yaq said:
Humm ... ; I think that I have his brother :roll: ...
:D

:eek: Perhaps; he has lots of siblings ;) :LOL:

Wish I had kept it, but I had to prioritize with limited space :x

GaryTurner":2ffy0yaq said:
I had in first time Suntour rear mech , but I prefer Shimano deer head , the spring is better to the shiffting .

I agree.

I like your handlebar-stem , I would like .. ; but I have a very good position with my Nitto combo :D

You know Specialized skewers ? , It exists ?

GaryTurner":1iuaxka7 said:
I like your handlebar-stem , I would like .. ; but I have a very good position with my Nitto combo :D

You know Specialized skewers ? , It exists ?

Thank you; the handle bar stem combo I used was not the best for overall xc performance, but it gave it the look I was seeking, and it made for a nice cruiser.

Regarding the specialized skewers, i want to say, yes, but I'm not sure, as most of my early 80's bikes use the bolt on axles, and the ones that do use skewers with q/r are suntour or sansin.

street":6yqeqvto said:
What a stunning piece of kit! Great background story as to why you wanted one, fantastic :cool:

Thanks man :cool:

If I had unlimited space, it would've remained with me. I sold it to a fellow new yorker, so I might be able to get it back one day, might...

Back