Woodrup tt bike for sale

jai54

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,
its time to sell my Woodrup TT bike.details are:-

Woodrup 531 time trial, close coupled bike, frame number 5183, so circa '84. I've had it from about 86ish, in Ruby red metallic ( frame is straight but has scratches and chips so would really benefit from a repaint) , 20.5" c-t,
Brooks Colt saddle (it has a split in the leather but not very deep and is perfectly servicable) on Campag stem, Cinelli bars (have aero grooves but not utilised) and stem, Camp levers and brakes (piccolo I think) but non Camp hoods, Stronglight headset and BB,170 Camp Strada crank 50-42 (plus spare 42), rear gears are worn and should be replaced, Campag Nuovo Record rear derailleur, Camp front changer (not sure which model, but probably the same) all clamp on, Mavic GP4 wheels on Camp Record sf hubs, ss spokes, Vittoria Nuovauno tubs, which are hardly worn out but they are old. New Price Asking £250. Located in the Rossendale area, buyer to pick up the bike please. Any questions please ask. I will courier the bike for the asking price or will deduct £20 if it's collected.Why no views can someone tell me was it too expensive see new price.

Attachments

• small woodrup.jpg
    small woodrup.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 1,054
Way too small for me but very classy with shot in seat stays and sloping crown.

Shaun

PS it's not really a TT bike, more of a general purpose road machine :)

Hi all, thanks for the intrest, the bike is now sold, missing it already, but hope the new custodian enjoys it.I thought Id remembered it being described as a TT bike but it was a looong time ago, I bow to your superior knowledge Shaun. Ride safe everyone. Im off to watch the TDF.

Back