Women on the forum

There is another female on this forum who i recently bought a set of lovely wheels from, she rides a superb 70's Ciocc and knows waaay more about bikes than i do, so there are a few and some are very knowledgable too.

If the above sounds sexist or patronizing, it is not intended to be.

Richard

Not X Factor, just Downton. For the dresses, obviously. I wear a lot of dresses.

Dave - age? Own home/teeth/hair?? Well, I'm having no luck at internet dating so I may as well ask...

:shock:

Richard, what about the nice lady who sold you some stems :LOL:

Fair point - apologies!!! I was busy composing my profile -

Richard - old
Own garage (ish)
Some teeth
Not much hair
Likes - RB, RB, RB and retro bikes

I'll get my mack!!!

Richard

I don't watch Downton as i have a degree in feminist history and it annoys me with the token 'allowable' intelligent spinster daughter etc.

The History Man":2iqpl3x3 said:
I don't watch Downton as i have a degree in feminist history and it annoys me with the token 'allowable' intelligent spinster daughter etc.

That's me, I think I play the part very well, with just a touch of irony and a whiff of lavender water. I may faint at any moment, that is where Richard/Dave come in to catch me.

Where's the OP gone, starting to feel a little isolated here!!

I thought women stuck together too!! They bloody do in my house!!!

Richard

p.s. i am outnumbered every time

LikeClockwork":2xusyozh said:
The History Man":2xusyozh said:

That's me, I think I play the part very well, with just a touch of irony and a whiff of lavender water. I may faint at any moment, that is where Richard/Dave come in to catch me.

Always Happy To Put My Nursing Skills To Good use ;)

Hmmmmmmmm On RB do men still have manners or are we in the 00's with equal rights etc?

This is moving into a dangerous area!!!

I'll catch you and take the consequences!!!

Richard

hey,
im new but been lurking for ages. im a woman :) kind of anyway (19) :)

edit :- this is rubydoo11 raleighrider21`s gf. guess he left his account logged in :LOL:

Latest posts

Back