Wizard's wonderfull wold of non-wetro sell off! 05/02

Re: Wizard's wonderfull wold of non-wetro sell off!

Please can you tell me the distance from the centre of the axle to underside of the arch? I may have a use for this fork - measurements permitting.
Thanks

Rich

Just to be clear you are talking about the Manitou Sherman Flick fork. My add only mentions this one but have others in other adds. So if different please say. I will measure tonight when I get home. Stay posted. For now I can say it is for a 26inch wheel that fitted a 2.5 inch DH tyre with a bit of space. So imagine a 27.5inch with trail tyre will fit if that's your cunning bolt through plan.

You read me like a book.
Yes, it's the Sherman flick. No rush but a measurement would be good please as I have in mind a fairly large 27.5 tyre.
Will the 20mm thru axle work with any 20mm hub? Doesn't need a proprietary manitou?
Thanks

Rich

Wynne - The axel to underside of arch is 355mm. The narrowest part of the arch is 70mm wide. As far as I'm aware the 20mm bolt through is a standard one. it worked with the atomlab set of wheels that I was selling. Hope that answers your queries. Give me a pm if you want to buy another is inline.

Thanks for the measurement. Afraid it's not quite enough space for what I'm after - which is a shame because this is a great fork and I wasn't worried about the cut to the steerer. Bump.

Latest posts

Back