Withdrawn Withdrawn

That's a shame but it's yours to do with as you wish!
Totally agree. I wanted it to stay whole after the full day of stripping and cleaning it up but that’s pretty hard now to justify when people ‘think’ it was £10.

Either that or I’ll use it as the knock around like I planned but seems a shame as it’s so nice.

Totally agree. I wanted it to stay whole after the full day of stripping and cleaning it up but that’s pretty hard now to justify when people ‘think’ it was £10.

Either that or I’ll use it as the knock around like I planned but seems a shame as it’s so nice.
Too nice to split, too nice to knock about on! Someone buy it!!!!

You paid yer money, it's your bike to cut up with a rusty hacksaw if you so wished... Almost be worth it, "whistlindiesel" stylee just to watch the original butthurt seller squirm... (I did say almost)

You paid yer money, it's your bike to cut up with a rusty hacksaw if you so wished... Almost be worth it, "whistlindiesel" stylee just to watch the original butthurt seller squirm... (I did say almost)
If I didn’t love old bikes so much this would happen 😂

When I went to buy it at £10 it had been up for 2 hours already with no takers. So I had a spare couple of hours so said I’d buy it and collect in a couple more hours. I didn’t realise it was as original until I arrived and by that point it had been shared to the retro Specialized group so the sellers phone was going crazy as I was stood there hence giving more for it.

Who cares what you paid for it? The internet can be strange. Especially if it's as good as it looks in the pictures, the price is a bit strong but I'm sure respectful negotiation would be doable. I'd keep it and enjoy it.

Unfortunately I’ve had this before and people think that simply because I paid less than the going rate then that should be passed on. (It wasn’t £10 though)

Pity the same ones aren’t around when you drive 4 hours , buy a bike and get it home to find a cracked frame or other major issues meaning it’s a loss.

Anyway ….. I’ll give it some thought …. But if I’m honest I feel like going whistlindiesel on it now with a video just to wind up that fb group

Unfortunately I’ve had this before and people think that simply because I paid less than the going rate then that should be passed on. (It wasn’t £10 though)

Pity the same ones aren’t around when you drive 4 hours , buy a bike and get it home to find a cracked frame or other major issues meaning it’s a loss.

Anyway ….. I’ll give it some thought …. But if I’m honest I feel like going whistlindiesel on it now with a video just to wind up that fb group
If I had the space and money we would be haggling mate, sleep on it and don't let a few pricks upset your day. I've had similar drives too.

Back