(withdrawn) Anyone live near Lubeck (Ger) for pickup and posting.

Spankyfart

Marin Fan
Found a bike on kleinanzeigung which I love to buy if the measurements come back correct.
This is a bike that I most likely won't find for many years (if ever again) hence this question.
I know this is a weird to ask but I've seen people work things like this out helping each other this way.
Clearly you would be paid in Lager of choice ;) , but in all seriousness. Is there someone in or near Lubeck that would help out collecting, packaging and sending it to Dutchlandia?

please let me know.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, I didn't know where to ask.

Thanks for the link, I'll post there as well.
Although I would be a new user there (been there to lurk but never registered).
Also the frame size is perfect, so it's definite yes on my end.
The seller doesn't seem interested in posting which I wholly (sp?) understand.

How far of a drive is this for you? The seller is near Hamburg. Frankly, if this is something you have been looking for and will not be available for years to come, then I guess your option is a nice road trip. Maybe the seller is willing to meet you an hour north of his house which saves you two hours driving. Maybe get a deposit down on the bike so you're both at least somewhat committed, then just rally down there on a Sunday with a few liters of coffee.

This was the bike and I really wanted as an upgrade in the "28 inch" bike I have, and it's funny how these things work.
I found a bigger unicorn in my size but as MTB, news at 11.

hmmm.jpg

Thanks for everyone that replied and helped for a solution. 👍

Latest posts

Back