Windsor "Cinelli" Competition F+F + parts bundle £180 ono

stormed

Dirt Disciple
Despite its rarity, the Windsor brand was essentially a Mexican-made Cinelli copy produced during the late 70's/early 80's, and makes an interesting and refreshing alternative to the likes of Cinelli and Olmo. This high-end frameset features wonderful chrome lugs, "Pato" dropouts and engraved frame numbers. This would make an ideal winter build, and comes with the following rare, sought-after parts, as it would have been sold with when new:

Sunshine Pro-Am low-flange hubs (still have the metal grease point covers which normally are lost!), Windsor logo'd rims and good 27 x 1 1/8" Conti tyres
"Windsor" branded 40cm bars (rare!!) and Gran Compe 120mm stem
"Windsor" branded saddle (rare!!) Pretty grazed and tatty
1.37 x 24 Sakae Sugino Mighty MW-68 bottom bracket, freshly greased
Frame measures 21.5" x 21.5" (centre to centre), 126mm OLN spacing, 145mm headtube, 26.8mm seat tube, numbered 14242. A fair bit of surface rust and patina, and paint and decals flaking in places, so really deserves being blasted, resprayed and freshly stickered. Comes with a Stronglight headset, but its a bit rough so I'd advise a new one.

Selling for two reasons. Firstly, its too big for me. And secondly, I have recently come to the conclusion things are getting a bit out of hand, and I need to sell some bikes and stop kidding myself I'll get around to building them!
I will not split the parts; you'll struggle to find another Windsor Competition, let alone one such as this with all the parts matching it's original build spec.

Collection only, viewings are most welcome and price is sensibly negotiable. 
Located in Yeovil, Somerset, Price is £180 ono

Back