** WHYTE PRST-4 frame ** SOLD

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
my Whyte PRST-4 frame is now up for sale... AGAIN!!! (Feb 201:cool:

it measures 19 inches centre to top and the TT (just measuring straight across) is 22.5 inches

bearings are all ok, i've just fitted a new spherical bearing, and the Fox Float R shocks are holding air fine

this is actually quite a lot for your money when you think about it..... it's a frame, forks, two fox air shocks and fancy wheel quick releases all in one! :cool:

there are a few marks and scratches (it has been used), i've touched-up what i could, but overall it's in very nice, clean condition. it includes the gold CK headset (no top cap) and the gold Salsa seat clamp.

i'll get some proper pics taken of the frame as soon as i manage to get it stripped, meantime here's a link to some more pics in the build thread:

price is £375 posted - SOLD!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=345513&start=0

the pic shows it set up for me at 5'11", the stem is a little too short at 80mm, needs to be a little longer to keep the front end down, but i was experimenting with wide bars!

Attachments

• preston.jpg
    preston.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,016
Re:

So I bought this back again earlier this year, but I’ve just bought a new toy, so this is back up for sale! :facepalm:

frame, forks, shocks, gold Chris King headset and gold Salsa seat clamp for £375 posted UK PayPal gift - UK ONLY

NOT the full bike as pictured ;)

wheels will be available also

Latest posts

Back