WHYTE PRST-1 Price drop £400 and again £350 collected SOLD

Re: WHYTE PRST-1 Price drop £400

Stunning bike.

I'm looking for another Mountaincycle San Andreas but they are going for silly money, I'd love to own this but would need to sell my hardtail first.

After reading lots of info I think this frame would be too big for me :-(

Totoro":335dca67 said:
After reading lots of info I think this frame would be too big for me :-(

You might be surprised. I'm 6'3" and the large (19") PRST frame is quite compact for me. My wife is 5'10, and she finds it fits her quite well, preferring it to her 16" Giant AtX as it has a slightly lower stand over height for her.

I'm not even 5'10, I already have one bike which I need to step off every time I come to a stop.

Good luck with the sale, I'd love to see one of these in the flesh.

Re: WHYTE PRST-1 Price drop £400 and again £350 collected SO

I bought this and want to add that bhill22 is one of the nicest blokes I've had the pleasure to do business with, so if you're thinking of buying from him, go ahead.

What is it like to ride savage? Am seriously considering taking the plunge and hunting one down as I have always wanted one. There's a few -4's and JW2's around but think I like the original incarnation...

Only take it out offroad locally to Manchester (flat) but it handles well, very responsive, you know exactly what its doing and it has a great feel, can imagine when it goes to the lakes it will perform well up and downhill... I feel confident to pelt down a mountain on it.

Back