Who's riding what, where, this weekend?

jimihendrix":2v7rc3zi said:
Gleniffer braes, virtualy on my doorstep, probably tomorrow afternoon and maybe Sunday morning.

Did two races there in 1995. A round of the Scottish series and then the champs.

I'll probably end up riding my usual trails - which is no bad thing :twisted:

stumpjumper, bristol to bath path, assuming i sort the rumbling hub. else, kona, bristol to bath path.

Depends on the weather, Saturday potter in the afternoon if Ive done the domestc duties. Sunday its Littlehampton>Petworth>Haslemere>Chichester & Bognor should be about 110K ish, on the road bike. But if the winds blowing it will be a couple of hours in the morning and out kite boarding in the afternoon.

Back in the house at last (five months since the flood!) so will prob head out for an hour on Sunday morn on the Hei Hei around the local trails along the river and up to the woods- feels like ages since I rode them last. River is reasonably high today so might make the most of it and take to the water for an hour in me little rowing boat with my girls. Great to be back!

Si

Finish building up the Falcon Pathfinder courtesy of LeGrandeFromage (Recycling skip diver extrodinaire) and hit the coal bings and woods at the back of my hoose :D

Jedburgh next week for the Justice Trail, can't wait !!!!!!!!

Velo

Back