Wanted White Magura Hs33

I have a set but I expect the condition might fall below what your requirements are(functional but have a few scratches/spots on the boosters). They are currently on a build but I might swap them out for racelines, if I can get another set that is…

I have a set but I expect the condition might fall below what your requirements are(functional but have a few scratches/spots on the boosters). They are currently on a build but I might swap them out for racelines, if I can get another set that is…
Sorry for the slow reply only just seen this!
I’m not too fussed on the condition of the booster as I have some other ones I could use. Perhaps when you have a minute you could take some pictures of the levers/slaves mate?

Sorry for the slow reply only just seen this!
I’m not too fussed on the condition of the booster as I have some other ones I could use. Perhaps when you have a minute you could take some pictures of the levers/slaves mate?
I’ll drop you a pm in a day or two ;-)

Thought I had a set of these coming from Germany but the seller tried to rip me off, fortunately PP goods & services protected me but it took a while and a lot of stress!

Nobody from on here thankfully!

Long story but essentially still looking for a set of these!

Back