Sorted WHITE INDUSTRIES CRANKS / CHAINSET COMPACT 94BCD

Fam Allen

Retro Guru
Looking for some of these if anyone has a set they would consider letting go. Going towards a nice build.

Don't have any, but do you mean proper WI cranks or the cheapo Sugino made WI cranks (as came on Marins and still nice looking cranks)

Just had a quick look for the set I have, no joy but will look again in week if you have not sorted a set by then.

I have been watching them for a while and have had a couple of offers of £125. Might be worth messaging him and offering him a sensible price.

Yep, might try that. Got one of the £125 offers at the weekend, but still feels a long way from where they should perhaps be priced.

£60 more like if decent rings.

They're not high end boutique things. Just bog standard sugino cranks with a angled edge rather than a rounded edge.

Gave my last set away.

If you're happy to spend that sort of silly money on them, it would be better to spend a fraction more on an old 1995ish Marin and get them that way.
One tick...

Erm, for example.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back