white/blue Saracen frame.

Re:

:LOL:

I assumed that they were all segmented forks, cool!

Don't remember getting any chocolate though Ant?

Re: Re:

Sure there was a bag of haribo involved!
Mike Muz 67":rpidf7ej said:
:LOL:

I assumed that they were all segmented forks, cool!

Don't remember getting any chocolate though Ant?

Osella":1x15dlep said:
Benmac":1x15dlep said:
I bought this one. I have owned from new a tange prestige tubed 94 Kili XTR that's 19". I was always slightly between sizes on them though so it'll be fun to build up this smaller one.

Plan will be a repaint in the original colour scheme then a build up mainly from bits and bobs I have kicking about while trying not to make it too much of a hotch potch.

Sweet! Was it £25 quid you got it for (+post)?
Very nice, specially if it's Prestige tubing too. Some nice wheels & the rest of the kit won't matter too much. Nice thing about a frame-only original; nobody can say it's not catalogue-spec ;)

Yep £25 plus £10 postage. Very happy with that and seller seems a decent sort which always bodes well.

Been having a dig around and there isn't much I need other than basic consumables which is going to help - I do want it to be nice though rather than too much of a bitsa. The one thing I must find is my polished M730 cranks which have gone awol as they'll be just right.

I was going to go with rigid forks (although like an arse I sold the straight legged saracen ones I had on here a couple of years ago :facepalm:). However I have a couple of spare pairs of Judy XCs so I'll cobble together the best condition inners with the worst outers which I'll paint white to match the back end of the frame.

Well it's here and all looks good. Paint needs doing definitely but I knew that and it actually is in better nick than it looked in pictures. Most importantly though it all looks straight!

I stupidly had a minor panic as I removed it from the box and the right seatstay emerged from the bubble wrap first and was banana shaped before remembering that they're supposed to be like that!

Back