Whiskeytown racer frameset **SOLD**

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1. 2010 OWMTBC concourse bike winner. 19" c-t with a 21" top tube 1986 Whiskeytown £320 for frame, fork, original goat stem (not the one pictured), headset (bit graunchy) bottom bracket, nice brown turbo saddle, an xt u-brake and the specialized "bulge" type bars. SOLD

2. 18" c-t with a 21.5" top tube 1991 Whiskeytown racer xc pro (headset is xc pro not king pictured in build thread) £800 collected or £450 posted for frame, fork and a goat stem (unsure exactly which one at the moment as it depends which one goes with the 92 wtr) Sold

3. 16" c-t with a 21.5" top tube 1992 Whisketown S mainly xt will update later. £700 collected or £400 posted for frame, fork, headset, a choice of two mountain goat stems depending on size of rider (either a 100mm california yuppie one or the 135mm black one) and some mountain goat bar ends. Although this is the smallest frame it is actually the biggest in terms of reach with the stem shown. Sold

Chris.

8d3a1ba6.jpg

0df2f6a2.jpg

3046e44c.jpg

8bb83640.jpg

:shock:

damn i wish i had the funds, i've always wanted a goat since borrowing one as a young lad to go upto the peaks with >_<

Love the one from 1986! But I promised myself not to buy anymore bikes which are too small for me! ;)

Free bump!

Chris - am still interested in the wheels/r mech/cranks/cables off the '86 if you split it.

nevadasmith":1ohxs6t8 said:
Chris - am still interested in the wheels/r mech/cranks/cables off the '86 if you split it.

Ok, if the Frameset sells I'll give you a shout.

Chris.

Back