Which one of you lot is this then?

I'm a child of the 90's. Possesion
I was around in the 90s. Not possesion.
My favourite music is from the 90's. Possesion
Good music stopped at the end of the 90s. Not possesion.

The english language and its rules are somewhat blurred at times. 😁

Now can we please stop this and tralk about bikes?
Not quite. But apostrophes are a yawn. 🥱

Pfft.. I always thought the 90's were an enjoyable, care free decade till i read this thread..
...thankfully i wasn't hanging out with grammer nazis :LOL:

Pfft.. I always thought the 90's were an enjoyable, care free decade till i read this thread..
...thankfully i wasn't hanging out with grammer nazis :LOL:
Ya vol mine capitan.

And then i goose step away.

The 90s were only great to those that remember them with rose tinted glasses. What i remember is ot being pretty much the same as the 00s. To much booze, to much ...... and never enough........

I guess the guy who shares what he learnt about building bike frames from twenty years at Claud Butler gets called a "lug nazi" or something? You can take a horse to water...

I guess the guy who shares what he learnt about building bike frames from twenty years at Claud Butler gets called a "lug nazi" or something? You can take a horse to water...
Not at all.. If one was to share that information in the appropriate 'Claud Butler' thread, then i'm sure it would be welcomed, alas this isn't the grammar thread and nobody asked to be corrected.

Should there be a . between the Ti and Raleigh....or was it an ancient web domain that existed way before the tinternet was even dreamed of..?

Back