Which model and year of Kona is this?

Nah. It’s a repaint.

Dropouts and down tube cable routing point to earlier model… I would say 1993 - possibly a lava dome / cindercone

Not a Lava Dome, which is the same frame as the Cinder Cone, so one of the models below that.

I've asked for the serial but if it's a lower model than a Cinder Cone I'm not that fussed. Don't see many large 20 inch+ Kona's, which is why it peaked my interest in the first place.

Got a reply 🙄

"Hi,

It s a mountain shock as titled and described, year will be 1992-1996 there or there abouts. I don t tend to give serial numbers out on ikes or frame I m buying as I ve had chancers in the past send the police to my door with information I ve sent on to them"

Got a reply 🙄

"Hi,

It s a mountain shock as titled and described, year will be 1992-1996 there or there abouts. I don t tend to give serial numbers out on ikes or frame I m buying as I ve had chancers in the past send the police to my door with information I ve sent on to them"
What, so it's nicked?

Just ask for the first four or five characters of the long one. It will give the year of the bike, tell them the last part are the only unique characters.

e.g. F206

Got a reply 🙄

"Hi,

Well that’s concerning!

Latest posts

Back