Which Coyote is this....please help

i have a handfull of Original Coyote decals if needed by anyone, i'll have to look into if i have a full framesworth, but fairly sure i have headbadge, easton, ultralite and Coyote, just not sure if i have Coyote for both sides

coyote ultralite

i own a coyote ultrlite frame in polished finish my all time favorite bike sadly it has a crack in the bottom bracket and lives in my shed can not bear to throw it away in a hope to find a way of fixing it.
i will upload some pics of it when i get a chance.
i bought the frame in 1995 and built it with full stx rc group set was a very light bike maybe one day it will live again.
i came complete with straight forks but maybe a nice set of rockshock judys would make a nice finish.

thewallboy":lpiapmaj said:
Hello, First post and all that.

Please see pic attached. Can any one help me identify this frame.

I am thinking of embarking on my first build and have no idea in terms of spec of parts I will need. Do any of you kind gentlemen have this information?all
its a HT 2.i have one in my shed as a complete bike,i bought it 2nd hand, was red/yellow now resprayed satin black with white and silver decals-looks great.ive recently sold it to my mate.it has given me 11 yrs of good service..as its easton alloy and taperwall tubing its light and strong. fit a 100mm lightweight fork,hollowtech chainset, front disk, keep everything as light as pos.buy good used bits as i did and you'll create a 26lb rocket that will thrash many more expensive xc bikes, .good luck.[/quote]

Anthony":25jbxaoc said:
I have a 1998 MBR here with a test of a full-suspension Coyote and it had been built for them by John of J.D.'s Bicycle Workshop of 42a Nelson Road, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 8HN Tel: 01943 816101 It says they sold quite a few Coyotes and they're still there, so it might be worth phoning them and asking if they might recognise a photo if you emailed them one.

Could you scan this? I'd love to see. I have a mystery full sus.

Mountainloz":25jbxaoc said:
I have some stickers...
I might be intersted in an "Ultralight" what are ya charging? ;)

Back