Where is Bob Carolgees? Oh!...hang on a minute.

You don't want me back!.... anyway I don't have time to dedicate to this place since becoming David Ickes stunt double.

The whole Bob Carolgese thing was just becoming too tiring, and spit cost a fortune in Chappie and biscuits.

al.

al":1r2fhf23 said:
The whole Bob Carolgese thing was just becoming too tiring, and spit cost a fortune in Chappie and biscuits.

al.

(Shurely "carpet shampoo and Febreze"? - Ed.)

;)

David

David B":3dvlf8bs said:
al":3dvlf8bs said:

al.

(Shurely "carpet shampoo and Febreze"? - Ed.)

;)

David

I'll let you into a little secret, Spit the dog is made of nylon fur and is operated by Bob. Bob has a fake hand and uses his real hand to make Spit come to life. I was only joking about the Chappie and biscuits. Therefore Spit the 'pretend' dog is unable to urinate or defecate on any soft furnishings, thus I would not have needed fabreze or carpet shampoo.

al. ;)

I'll let you into a little secret, Spit the dog is made of nylon fur and is operated by Bob. Bob has a fake hand and uses his real hand to make Spit come to life.

Next you'll be telling me that it was Rod Hull making Emu work.

xerxes":1wwlipyy said:
I'll let you into a little secret, Spit the dog is made of nylon fur and is operated by Bob. Bob has a fake hand and uses his real hand to make Spit come to life.

Next you'll be telling me that it was Rod Hull making Emu work.

It was the other way round.

Emu made the excuse he couldn't fly when sending Rod on to the roof to fix the aerial. It's all just been a cover up..... I've said too much.

You haven't seen me, right!!

al.

Back