Wanted Wheelset wanted XT/XTR Rigida 300/400 Mavic etc

What’s the rim braking face condition like ?
Tried to take some photos with a straight edge. I’ve included some of some unmarked rims for comparison.

I’d say front is still in pretty good condition albeit missing the anodising. The rear is much more worn, no cracks or anything just more concave than the front.

Front

7366430C-932B-4F2E-9570-C455290CA670.jpeg

Rear
C49994E2-897B-4C9C-811A-49F2C4AAA9EF.jpeg

The others I’ve got for comparison (sorry not for sale) you can see the braking surface should be grey. The top photo is only very lightly used, they scuff up really quick once you start to use them.
1ACAA5D8-57AB-4AF1-B8B5-EDB43D280489.jpeg 91C345C8-1856-43BF-BD93-F5897E7EBDF2.jpeg

thats cool thanks for the reply have you anymore of these wheel sets for sale ?
Sorry both of the really good sets are on bikes that came with them as their original wheelset, just included them for condition comparison.

Tried to take some photos with a straight edge. I’ve included some of some unmarked rims for comparison.

I’d say front is still in pretty good condition albeit missing the anodising. The rear is much more worn, no cracks or anything just more concave than the front.

Front

View attachment 690030

Rear
View attachment 690031

The others I’ve got for comparison (sorry not for sale) you can see the braking surface should be grey. The top photo is only very lightly used, they scuff up really quick once you start to use them.
View attachment 690032View attachment 690033

Sorry both of the really good sets are on bikes that came with them as their original wheelset, just included them for condition comparison.
Ok think I will hold on for a little and see what turns up may end up putting a set together thanks for taking the time mate much appreciated 👍🏼👍🏼

Back