Wheels & Tyres

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I have a few wheels and tyres hanging around that I'm not going to use so they are up for grabs. I would prefer collection but an post at buyers expense.

Paypal gift payment preferred or add 4% to cover fees. All prices are WITHOUT postage.

1. First up is a set of David Hinde built Mavic 261CD rims with DX hubs. As far as I can remember they run pretty true but might need some tweaking to get them spot on. Hubs are smooth but could probably do with stripping down and re-greasing. From hub still has the logo, rear one has almost rubbed off. Side of the rims are ok, would clean up ok. The rear wheel has some splashes of rust remover on it :)oops:) but with a bit of effort this would come off as its just dried on the surface. Will chuck in a set of skewers too if needed. One is a DX and the other is a Suntour with the DX end part!

£15 – SOLD

----
2. Deore and Araya TM-810F rear wheel. Rim would look ok with a good clean, side walls are fine. Hub is smooth and the Hyperglide cassette also looks fine and would come up nice and shiny with a clean.

£7.50

----
3. Hoopster wheels. Don't know much about these as they came on the John Samways Formula 1. Unnamed hubs. They are pretty solid and run smooth. Includes a HG30 cassette.

£10 – SOLD

----
4. A pair of Tioga Psycho II Amberwall Tyres. 1.95's. Treads are great, sidewalls are a bit dry but I have used them for light riding. Logos are good.

£10– SOLD

----
5. Michelin Wildgripper Front tyres. 1.95 Black wall. Great tread. Logo faded but still readable.

£5– SOLD

----
6. A pair of Kenda Kruster 2.10 blackball tryes. Treads great just need a good clean.

£7.50 for the pair.

Re:

How much for the Hoopster wheels posted? BTW I am right in thinking that's an 8 speed cassette on there?

Re: Re:

greencat":1hvgua2i said:
How much for the Hoopster wheels posted? BTW I am right in thinking that's an 8 speed cassette on there?
Hi, sorry for the late reply. It is an speed cassette and I will find out a postage costs as I'm just about to send off the other set...

Cheers

Re:

Little bump for the Kenda tyres and wheel.

Open to offers as they need to go.

Back