wheels set

I think this is unfair on the seller
I messaged him almost immediately after he posted the sale thread - I hadn’t received a response - later in the evening I noticed DACO’s post and that’s when I put a quick reply reminding the seller that I had PM’d him.
I think the seller should’ve replied to Daco or at least acknowledged his messages - but the seller hasn’t broken any rules.

Seller is a man of few words and quite abrupt - but responded to my PM and everything was dealt with.
DACO - put a wanted ad up - you’ll be surprised - you may find someone will have the wheel you wanted

DACO":1wz1vcac said:
mk one":1wz1vcac said:
DACO":1wz1vcac said:
I have been looking for this front hub for an eternity and I was ready to buy complete wheelset. Sory but it’s not fair because I first wrote to buy them... if I'm not mistaken there are rules on this forum and it would be fair to follow them!!!

Selling is up to the seller, of course if he had specified on the for sale thread that he required a post then pm it may have been a bit unfair, but still not breaking any rules.

Have you put a wanted ad up for the front hub, someone may have one they would sell!?

Hi mk one.

Thank you for the comment and for the advice.
Even if the rules are not broken, it is gentlemanly to follow some unwritten rules. They both already know what happened and how it went.

Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=419423
The Hubs you were after

ibbz":tbmrbxbn said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=419423
The Hubs you were after

Hi there. This is nice pair of hubs but it's NOS and they are too expensive for my project. I already have the rear hub ant ritchey rims, so I only need the front one. this is the difference compared to the wheelset you bought for 80€.
Anyway, if you decide to sell or trade your front hub let me know.

Thanks for your attention and notice.

Daco.

Back