Wheels, pedals, tyres, bars, seatpost, mechs, shifters

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1f4kysko said:
Hi

Are the Ritchey SPD pedals still for sale? In the photos, but not listed in the description :?

Mike

They have been removed from the description, I was looking at them but he had them for sale cheaper on eBay than he had them listed on here for, so I didn't bother!!

Re: Re:

I said on 4 Jan:
Ajax Bay":3cmolzcw said:
yhpm ref STI. Hope the double post each with combined road and MTB parts, in both fora doesn't cause confusion.

Edited at 1120pm GMT.

Phil (assumed) - Thank you for splitting (five days after I suggested) the two lists. Advertising stuff here which, when asked, you say "it's on e-bay: bid there if you want it", seems poor practice for the buyers and sellers this forum is designed to help.

I didn't split the list initially because some of the stuff is interchangeable between road and MTB - lots of people ride both and might only look at one 'For sale' forum. Most of the items are offered here at a lower cost than eBay. It's academic whether or not some-one buys from here or a.n.other marketplace - the transaction still takes place, the buyer pays and I ship the item. Thanks for your input, though.

Back