Wheels: Hope Ti Glide Rear, Lightweight front, in Blue SOLD

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello,

been a while since I sold anything on here, but have a load of wheels I need to rationalise to pay for some new forks I needed.

I only have 1 wheelbox at the moment, so just putting up this pair to start with, but have some other Hope hubbed wheels that I will put up once I get some boxes.

I am not sure of the years and the specific model details are what I can gather from searching, so I maybe wrong and feel free to correct me if I am.

£90 for the pair including posting. SOLD

thanks

Ben

Rear:

Hope Ti Glide (I think? A strong magnet does weakly stick to it, but I think it is interacting with the internals). 32 hole, no stickers on the rim but think it's Mavic, looks like DT Swiss spokes. Braking surface is nice and flat and the rim spins straight with a few little marks on them. The bearings are not butter smooth, can feel a slight rumble when spinning by hand. Nice loud freewheel. 970g on my kitchen scales.

Front:

Hope Lightweight (I think?). 32 hole, Mavic 117 SUP CD rim with DT Swiss Spokes. Braking surface is a bit dished and again can feel a rumble from the bearings when spun by hand. There are a few marks here and there on the wheels. 760g on my scales.

More pictures can be found http://imgur.com/a/qdcyU

NUZ8zQG.jpg

AN8s73x.jpg

Back