What's 16years old, black, white and pink and moos?

superb! love it! :cool:

nice touch with the pink HS and the cow print saddle. is that a pull over cover on that?

Just the right amount of pink accent. I have to agree, the pink hubs would have ruined it. Plus, someone else here bought the matching wheels anyway. ;)

Looking good Wu. Can't for the life of me think where you got the idea for a pink headset from ;)

Cow print jersey from my good friends at www.summitdifferent.co.uk
They do a jelly bean print too, perfect for those salsa builds.

Just one thing, I think one of your headset spacers needs moving from below to above the stem, not sure which though, 3mm or 5mm?

Attachments

• CNV00019.JPG
    CNV00019.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 488
Funny ! :cool:
You need some xyz corn on your handle bar !
Meeeeeuh !

(And pink skewers… ! :oops: :LOL: )

@ I Believe In Fixies - look at the flash control and tone of that picture! That should remind us of how good film could be and off a £1 compact too. :cool:

Wu-Tangled":1sz1w39o said:
@ I Believe In Fixies - look at the flash control and tone of that picture! That should remind us of how good film could be and off a £1 compact too. :cool:

Never mind that guff, look at the subtelty of the out of focus image that's where it's at, check out the softness of the colour tone outside the window, no digital like fluro, several stops brighter but it's still got detail rather than just blowing out too.

Mmmmm bokeh!

friesian rider

Is this bike Coleman the Cow's personal ride :?: :!:

Reckon those pump pegs shoud be pressed into use, maybe get a cool old-skool non-mini pump? I seem to recall a Bike Mag review raving on about the fact the Indy Fab it tested had pump pegs...

Back