What Winds You Up?

Smokers polluting public air, potheads polluting public air. Dog walkers leaving dog mess behind, dog walkers cleaning dog mess up and hanging the bag from a tree/bush.
People buying fast food and littering with the rubbish.
Drivers not using indicators at roundabouts/junctions.
I could go on all night.

Re:

Oh yes I forgot irresponsible dog owners. The fcuking Popular People's Front of Judea too! And the Romans! I mean , what have they done for us ?

mike

highlandsflyer":3rxke2px said:
Why are the handles not heated?
You've obviously spent too long down south, getting soft... I wouldn't want to live down there. Actually, on that point - one doesn't have to actually have lived in London to know that one wouldn't like to, any more than one would have to be run over by a road roller or trapped in a sewer to know that it's not pleasant.

Why did that idiot in the Volvo saloon, (a Volvo saloon), take half the day filling up then the other half in the kiosk paying?

What's so unusual about Volvo saloons? Think it was me by the way, I'd queued for a while first as there wasn't a pump available on the correct side ;-)

potheads polluting public air? it stinks yes but it does not cause pollution?
ahh maybe he means the fake resin stuff with dog poo an car tyres in it
but not the bush

EggyBum6969":eberksu9 said:
potheads polluting public air? it stinks yes but it does not cause pollution?
ahh maybe he means the fake resin stuff with dog poo an car tyres in it
but not the bush
When it wafts through my bedroom window then I consider it air pollution.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":lfgijzqa said:
Stop smoking it then.

Or breathing,
The History Man":lfgijzqa said:
Clockwork toys.

And London. I wouldn't want to live there!

London doesn't wind me up, I just don't go there, with the odd trip to Richmond Park early on a Sunday.
Some modern phrases do, one of my workmates uses the 'thinking out of the box' bullsh-t. Tw-t

mike

14 years living and working there.

Loved it as a young man. Now I'm old the Cotswolds suit me better.

Re:

On my first jobs on site was in London, at some gaf called the Savoy. We had 8 weeks of travelling up from Brighton, was exciting for me, as a 16 year old.
I was a French Polisher. We were stripping a revolving door back from the black polish finished wood, to replace the old mahogany with a nice coat of battleship grey paint :facepalm:
That was at the time when Nitromors was strong stuff too

mike

Back