What Mountain Bike? magazine wanted

adroitstif

Devout Dirtbag
There was once an infrequent (quarterly/monthly?) magazine called What Mountain Bike?
I've spent years hoping to come across a summer 1995 issue on Generic Internet Auction Site, or failing that, any copy from 1995-1996.
It was very matter-of-fact stuff, mainly just short reviews, specs and pictures, as I remember it. Anyone got one they'd like to sell or scan? (Their no-punches-pulled commentary on a Peugeot Raleigh Activator clone was a joy to read).
Thanks Retrobikers, in advance!

Re:

I have a copy but it is 1996 with a Kona Cinder Cone review in it. I may have some more that may have escaped the bin. I will have a look.

If anyone has the What Mountain bike review of the Dekerf Elysium from around April 2012 I would be interested. The wife has been tidying again...

Many thanks Pebble. I'd be happy to buy your '96 copy (I remember they wrote a glowing review of that Cinder Cone), or buy a scan copy if you have the tech to do it, or cover your postage (and extra) to send it here so I can scan it and post it back! Whatever is "normal procedure" on retro bike - I've not been a member as long as you have...

Re:

What Mountain Bike ran monthly for years. From memory it finished 3 or so years ago having lost it’s way in the previous 12 months.

At it’s peak it was a great no nonsense mag.

"Pebble" has said he/she has a copy of What Mountain Bike from 1996 which I remember reading at the time and which is definitely the magazine title I'm hunting for. They did a Summer 1995 issue which is the holy grail if I can track it down.

Back