Whalley bike jumble

Re: whalley

Always a gamble bike jumbles! I went to this one couple of years back. Got a full set of Kona Curve cantis for a fiver. Not much else there but who knows!

Re:

Definitely worth the visit, I know this has sold out inside the hall for sellers, likely to be loads outside too, I went to the last one a few months ago and it was excellent, spent a good few hundred quid, much cheaper than the shops and picked up some nice rare items. My advice would be to get there early, remember its a jumble sale so lots of the bargains get sold quickly. Many sellers have new stock which is at least 50% cheaper than the shops. I hope this helps.

Got some great bargains at this today can't recommend it enough!! My favorite being a ksyrium wheel set with panaracer tyres for forty quid!!! Great day for it too...and top bacon sarnies!!!!

Re: Re:

sinnett177":7edafb65 said:
Any bargains?

Very busy at this jumble today, record number of sellers and lots of visitors, I got a Shimano 600 chainset for a few quid as well as a lovely boxed pair of Dura Ace 10 speed bar end shifters. One seller had a tray full of small hard to find parts and accessories and attracted loads of sales, next one is in September-look out for the date and dont miss it !!!

Back