Were all in this together

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just questioning your claim that these people will (even) be better off.

Plenty of valid points in this thread, some are a little 'out there' but it's just opinions for the most part and everyone's entitled innit bruv ;)

**edit to add** sorry, neglected to add that I doubt I'll be alive in 20 years so the feral nation will probably be unknown to me (either that or my marbles will be so far lost that I'll just be dribbling on my pillow all day anyway)

jamabikes":23y9qo1i said:
tintin40":23y9qo1i said:
personally i'd do away it CB. You people decide to have then that's your choice. And it's an accidents then you should bought some rubbers and taken the pill.
Why my tax goes on helping people have children i don't know. Their are to many humans on this planet. Should give me £££ for not having any 'little angels'

those kids will be the ones looking after you when you cant.

they will empty your bins

they will be your doctors

they will be your nurses

they will be your barman

they will be your politicians

they will be your bike mechanics

they will be your dentist

having kids may not be your life choice but it is a lot of peoples, and surely they should be given support by the people meant to support them.

we've got plenty of eastern Europeans to do that

Lgf's comment about the e.e migrants while tongue in cheek,has some basis in fact as the home where my father in law lives is almost entirely staffed by ee migrants,and most do a very good job indeed.

The reason they were brought in to do the job is because the generation in their twenties that should be doing this work all consider this to be beneath them because they have all been to uni. and think this makes them too good to do work of a meaningful nature :roll:

In my experience most of these people consider themselves to be educated but in reality know very little and can not even spell simple words......years ago they would have been farm labourers or digging roads,or working in many other situations that we now have to import labour for.

and while the migrant population do pay taxes for the most part,they then send alot of the money home and do not spend it in the local economy........but that is another story.

marin man":1kom7m5m said:
and while the migrant population do pay taxes for the most part,they then send alot of the money home and do not spend it in the local economy........but that is another story.

That point is very true and something i was talkingover with the Mrs the other day she works in a sugicalintensive care unit at a local hospital that is partly staffed by Indian nurses, she came home rather annoyed as one the indian girls she had been talking to was boasting that she was only over here for the money and had just finished having a 10 bed house built back in India this was for her family to live in back home who she also keeps on her wage who was all moving into the nice new house while she rented another back home in India to a british bank who are using it for managment to stay in when over in India. this is all fair enough as she has earnt the right to do what she wants IMO as she has worked for the NHS for a good number of years,what annoyed the wife was she was going on about how the rest of her family hated the English particulary her nan who was bitter cause the British pulled out of india all them yeas ago

computerbitz":jg0mbzmy said:
...what annoyed the wife was she was going on about how the rest of her family hated the English particulary her nan who was bitter cause the British pulled out of india all them yeas ago

yes and guess what, it's not depicting immingrants as ungrateful bastards when they effectively take up unwanted jobs and pay taxes, that is going to make them feel any better about the British, who in this specific case are also former colonizers :LOL:

It is funny that the indian woman in question was annoyed that we "pulled out" most are annoyed that we ever went,In my opinion if you colonize a land/country then you should never leave...............look at all the countries we have left and I would think that you will find alot of them are now either horrendously corrupt ie;most african ex colonies,or bankrupt or starving or troubled by civil war or a mixture of all.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE :cool:

marin man":2zq2zxao said:
It is funny that the indian woman in question was annoyed that we "pulled out" most are annoyed that we ever went,In my opinion if you colonize a land/country then you should never leave...............look at all the countries we have left and I would think that you will find alot of them are now either horrendously corrupt ie;most african ex colonies,or bankrupt or starving or troubled by civil war or a mixture of all.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE :cool:

Maybe you just left them in such a mess that they haven't recovered yet :LOL:
For example India has been well described by historians as example of a country severely impoverished by colonization.
Afterall if it wasn't for for its own advantage why would have Britain colonized half of the world?
A bit like immigration nowadays in the UK, do you really think that would happen without British businesses, services and consumers benefiting of cheap (nevertheless taxed) labour?

Point taken but then my point stands we should never have left,I am not for invading other countries,that seems to be americas job at the mo (why they have not invaded zimbabwe is a real mystery what with the lives being destroyed by mugabe and his chronies.....prob.because they have nothing to take).

the system is not perfect but it is not that bad .

we have 3 kids and we need the benefits we get .

I am not ,repeat not,being judgemental but should you have had three children if you can not support them without a third party helping you out (the government) I can not see the logic in doing so,I would like to have a child but would struggle to support one therfore I have none,surely this is the sensible option :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back