Wanted "Well-used" Selle Italia Flite/Alpes/TT Titanium Saddle

Fifthgrace

Retro Guru
Looking for a '90s Selle Italia Titanium Flite, Alpes or TT Saddle. Prefer full leather version, heavily worn/torn condition is fine, but Ti rails must be straight. UK postage. What have you got?

Last edited:
I have this scruffy 1997 Flite which I was planning to have re-covered. Had another P1010042 (4).JPG one done which worked pretty well. Rails are straight. £20 posted.

Attachments

• P1010043 (3).JPG
    P1010043 (3).JPG
    534.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010044 (1).JPG
    P1010044 (1).JPG
    632.1 KB · Views: 12
I've got a Ti SLR that I was planning to strip if that's of any interest? Let me know and I can dig it out

I have this scruffy 1997 Flite which I was planning to have re-covered. Had another View attachment 773852one done which worked pretty well. Rails are straight. £20 posted.
Thanks for posting pics: Would like to be sure it's Ti rails? (should weigh c.220g on digital scales).I would also like to see beneath the patch repair: are you able/willing to remove ?

I appreciate the pic, but I've been offered a much better condition one for the same money and have bought it. If you want to sell me that one I will buy it as well, but looking to pay £15 posted. I understand if you prefer to keep it to recover it yourself.

Back