Well done Bristol Burglary Team!

Are we allowed to hear the story in alleged terms? I'm trying to understand exactly what's alleged to have happened, allegedly.

Did I say allegedly enough? Hope so!

orange71,
I'm afraid the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm bursting at the seams to tell you but any hint of detail in the wrong direction and the accused gets off the hook on a technicality.
The trial is months away but the phrase that can be used is BIG RESULT.

On a side note related to this; another lucky cyclist this afternoon was reunited with his £2500 bike.

I wish the Police would sort out the chap that scammed a race car out of me last month as quickly. Got trading standards and the police on to it but so far nothing has been done. What makes things worse is that I know by now that they will have covered their tracks and destroyed the evidence. I know I will never see the car- it's wrecked but I did hope I would get my money back. The chances of that happening are getting slimmer by the day.

Glad you have got this thieving bastard on the ropes AS, all we need to do now is bring back the birch and take the skin off his back instead of the wishy washy justice that is doled out these days. That would change his ways!

Si

Latest posts

Back