Weissach Bike Spyder 1994 8,48kg (S-Works Epic Ultimate)

Hi, I have three Epics, and two Epic Ultimate (I had three, but two identical frames and one I sold here on a retro bike) one from 1992, a similar version to yours from 1994. Now I am negotiating for an identical version. to your. How much do you ask for the complete MTB? How much are you asking for the frame only (just the frame without the fork, because I have three or four of those forks, but if you were selling the frame and fork just give me the price for both). I await your response. Thank you very much, Luca.

Hi, I have three Epics, and two Epic Ultimate (I had three, but two identical frames and one I sold here on a retro bike) one from 1992, a similar version to yours from 1994. Now I am negotiating for an identical version. to your. How much do you ask for the complete MTB? How much are you asking for the frame only (just the frame without the fork, because I have three or four of those forks, but if you were selling the frame and fork just give me the price for both). I await your response. Thank you very much, Luca.
Thank you Luca, coming back to you asap

Back