Wanted Wanted: XTR M950 8sp RD

canuckinboston

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all. Looking to buy an XTR M950 speed rear derailleur preferably in decent cosmetic shape. Let me know what you have! Thanks. I am from Canada, so hopefully postage won’t be too bad

Called a friend a vpd. Without the #, very hard to recover. You are one of the few lucky ones. Why do you need the rd for? The frame you got from Donald?

You called Officer Cunningworth? Wow thanks! It was uploaded to Project 529 but yes I didn't have a SN. The RD was for a Klein Pulse II that I was building to replace the Brodie as I had no hope I would get it back.

Not even sure my buddy's last name. Always called him by his first name. I'll see him Saturday. I'll ask him to give cunningworth shout out.
I'm going through my junk later tonight. I may have a rd 950

Ok thanks! I emailed him and wanted to give him a bottle of liquid thanks for his efforts. And its Cullingworth. David Cullingworth. BTW I already picked up a RD 950 but thanks bud! Good to meet another Vancouverite.

We meet long time ago. By your work place. You spoke to me about your bike past. I'm now a hour further east now.
My buddy's first name is Mike.

Latest posts

Back