Wanted - Samsung D900 (SORTED NOW)

Yes, I know, lucky I have a spare laptop to lend her. One thing I did mention was that they would have kept searching the house for something to steal if her laptop was not in the front room and they may have gone into her room!!!! So she was bit happier that they left without moving further into the house.

Looks like its a Pink Phone and Pink Laptop for you to keep her happy

my trade supplier provides a nice laptop barebones

3310-3105.jpg

all you need to complete is

A suitable processor
Memory (DDR2)
A 2.5" SATA HDD
A PCIe wireless LAN card (Optional) - 3810-6210 Azurewave AW-GU701 Wireless Lan PCIe Mini Card
A suitable operating system such as MS Windows XP or Vista

And as you are in the game that shouldnt be a problem should it and after all her loss that was YOUR FAULT :LOL: she will love you long time :LOL: but still remind you of it all the time

psyclone1976":27e0b3nn said:
Apparently her flatmate work up to a pair of gloved hands hovering over him, though it was me playing a joke and went back to sleep!!!! :shock: They left because he had stirred.

Sounds like lucky escape. That could have a hell of a lot worse :shock: :shock: Their are sick people in this world :(

computerbitz":2v3pitwh said:
Looks like its a Pink Phone and Pink Laptop for you to keep her happy

my trade supplier provides a nice laptop barebones

Cheers for this, I have some favors owing from my supplier so will try to work out a deal on a nice laptop. Off to cash converter now to see if i can get a phone on the cheap.

Thanks for the responses guys, feeling a bit better know.

:D :D :D Now she will forgive you. :cool: for being such a quick 'fixer' don't forget the insurance :LOL:

Latest posts

Back