Wanted! Road group for a new build!

uphilldowndale

Old School Hero
Got a bargainous fillet brazed frame today. Its a mystery brand but thats for another thread...

I'm looking for some bits to build it up.

Ideally I'd like silver shimano/suntour. I like the older shimano stuff from the late 90's/early naughties. The nice polished silver stuff before they went all cyborg with the designs. Ultegra 6500 is my fave!! I'm not fussy about it all matching as I will probably friction shift to make life easier.

I need...

derailleurs front and rear. (mid to long cage)

Chainset (the wider the range the better)

Cassette (again, wide range ideally)

Seatpost - 26mm

Bars - 25.4mm clamp

Levers - aero would be nice but not essential.

shifters - friction maybe as previously mentioned.

Wheels - 650b as per my other ad. I'd like to try a little conversion with my long drop brakes BUT if you have 700c ones I'd still be interested.

Thanks!

Charlie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a 6500 long cage RD, no pictures though as I'm not back until Thursday, not much help if you're in a rush.

I have a full groupset including wheels ? needs a clean I'm looking to move it on complete for £250 posted if your interested I'll sort out some photos
Clive

Back