WANTED: Old School cleatless cycling shoes - size 45

J.Dennis

Dirt Disciple
I know clipless is great and everything (I have them on my mountain bike) but my road/hack bike has a variety of uses and it's easier to change just my shoes, not pedals too. For longer rides I'd like something with a stiffer sole than trainers; I'd be very happy if someone had an old school cycling shoe with a shoe plate (not essential though). I take a size 10.5 UK size which equates to a 45 European.

Thanks!

Jon.

the shop at Pedalabikeaway, the hire place at Cannop in the Forest of Dean has a pair. Black vittorias I think. dusty but I bet they are cheap. Saw them yesterday

old school cleatless cycling shoes

Hi

I have some Reynolds of Nottingham black leather shoes in 45 (UK 10 1/2). I am normally an 11/46 but these fit me great, even room enough for an insole.

Classic looking shoes, and the right one has recently been re-heeled - glued, pinned and waterproofed for extra protection (the original was worse for wear after some wet rides!)

These are handmade shoes, very little wear Reynolds was making them to order until a few years ago for £90 a pair, so I'd like £45 posted (or £40 collected from London).

I will PM you with pics.

Back