Wanted WANTED: Grip Shift SRT 800 x ray

I'm not sure what the difference is between the 800 and 900, but these are see through and don't seem to be cracked, not mine but I was looking at them a while ago and changed my mind.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm not sure what the difference is between the 800 and 900, but these are see through and don't seem to be cracked, not mine but I was looking at them a while ago and changed my mind.

The difference is between SRT (Shimano) and ESP (SRAM) mech pull ratio.

They're also Smoked and not Clear. But you probably need to know the shifters to realise that. :)

Edit to add an example of clear srt800 ' x-ray'

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks sorted now.

The difference is between SRT (Shimano) and ESP (SRAM) mech pull ratio.

They're also Smoked and not Clear. But you probably need to know the shifters to realise that. :)

Edit to add an example of clear srt800 ' x-ray'
I never knew that. SRT works with Shimano rear mechs?
Thanks.

Back