Wanted: Cinelli 1R Stem

Hi there, I own 23 1R & XA stems in all manner of lengths & colours (mostly silver, though), including a NIB silver 95mm 1R stem...would this suffice, or does the 5mm make too big a difference?

Cheers & best wishes for now...Matt.

Sorry, just me again...I'm assuming when you say that you want a 1R stem that you want it in 26.4mm bar clamp sizing? I also own a very lightly used, silver XA stem that is 100mm long & 26.4mm bar clamp sizing?

Cheers & best wishes...Matt.

Re:

Matt, I might well have taken that Record stem off of your hands but impatience won out and I ended up paying a ridiculous £120 for a 10cm NOS one!!

:oops:

Ah, no worries, mate...

I probably shouldn't mention this but my one was yours for £60, including shipping!! But a mate of mine just told me yesterday - consequent to my mentioning this post - that he has wanted it for awhile, so it may be his now...

Best of luck with the 1R stem that you purchased, mate...PM coming your way later today as well....

Re:

Thanks Matt. I know only too well that I've been royally ripped on the price but I wanted the 10cm and that was that. He initially had it advertised
(forever!) at £145!!!!

:x

'Tis always a pleasure, squire!

And yeah, while I know that I must sell a bunch of the stems soon, I haven't actually planned which ones yet, but I'll most likely sell the NOS/NIB 1R & 1R ones, together with some others...definitely keeping my alloy panto'ed (with Cinelli logo & name upon the drive-side) XA, though! I just wanted to help you out, as we have MUCH in common, mate!! La Vie Claire, TVT, early LOOKs (I'm guessing?), Oakley Eyeshades (yes, I own the yellow lens, as well as a NOS/NIB pair of 'classic Lemond' yellow-framed glasses & NOS/NIP dark lens, to name but a few things!!

Cheers & best wishes for now...Matt.

Back