Wanted Campag Croce d'aune pedals ?

Sir Walter

Raleigh Fan
Hi, I am looking for some Croce d'aune pedals to complete the groupset on a bike, I have recently acquired some delta's and the pedals are the last piece to complete, not looking for NOS or mint, just good usable pair.
Anything considered.
Thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That same Ebayer bought a pair of graphite victory set of mechs off me for £30 and then immediately relisted each mech for something like £30 plus
for each. Expect he's applied a considerable mark up to these too.

Re:

I think I’ve a couple of pairs of Chorus from that generation. Not quite as swoopy and aero, but a similar design.
Let me know if they’d be of interest.

Thank for the replies, I prefer to stay off of Ebay especially traders with blurry photos, been caught out before.
I have a pair of chorus pedals at present , it is the Croce D'aune pedals specifically that I am after but thanks anyway.

Re: I am interested

Hi, sorry I did receive your email but my reply bounced back, please can you pm how much you would want plus postage to uk.
Best regards Barry

Back