Wanted WANTED - Balfa BB7 or Tomac 204 Magnum - USA

Redcrow

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

New member here.

I had a beautiful 2003 Tomac 204 Magnum I sold when I was a poor college student.

I want to restore another and re live the feeling. Pic related. It’s my old bike.

Would also love to know if anybody has a Balfa BB7 they would be willing to part with. #dreambuild

IMG_2595.jpeg

I've seen a NOS Tomac frame like this in red? In a shop in Devon on my last few years on holiday. I'll have a look to figure out where it is if anyone is still interested?
Red not black but looks the same puppy I think.

I've seen a NOS Tomac frame like this in red? In a shop in Devon on my last few years on holiday. I'll have a look to figure out where it is if anyone is still interested?

Yes please, I’d certainly be interested

Try Southfork ATB in Braunton North Devon. It's a couple years since I saw it there but it hadn't moved in the 20 years before that. Theres a YETI 303 frame in the web pictures of the shop too. Good luck and let me know if it's still there!

Back