Wanted: A car for sunny days

Mercedes SL? SL320 or a 500, or an early Dallas style one

$T2eC16N,!wsE9suw)kk,BQ7g43wLvw~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-P-Merced ... 35c356a6f6

$T2eC16N,!)UE9s3wBeW9BRQdHfZr9!~~60_12.JPG

But personally I think I'd go back to a series II MR2 t-top. One of my favourite 'drivers' cars

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Mk2? Really??

The Mk1 blew it away as a drivers car. Not as much power - particularly if you compare it to the imported turbo - but when the going gets windey, the Mk1 shows it a clean pair of heels.

If I can find any (that sounds very A Team), I'll post some pics of my old Mk1

Get one of these (my old Hilux) "where we're going, we don't NEED roads!"

DSC_4857.jpg

I'm going to have to sell my car soon. A little more hairy arsed than those mentioned so far. Damned council and their need to use up all their money before year end means we have been "blessed" with more speed bumps than you can throw a torn off sump at.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well I have just put a deposit on a 2004 Z4 2.2SE. It's best to get it out of my system....

Back