W.T.F

sinnerman":2guxoolb said:
You must have had a stock pile of them, your sales thread with them here was started six years ago...

Have a free Bump... ;)
The sales thread started 6 years ago, but used Mojos were gradually added to the thread from 3 years ago and NOS Mojos were added within the last year.

When I first started selling Mojos on ebay at the start of 2013 (where I offerred them before Retrobike) the price was £90-£100 a pair for VGC used Mojos and I sold absolutely dozens of pairs. So back then I was effectively selling 12 x VGC used Mojos for £1000+ which is more than twice the price I'm offering 12 x NOS/NIP Mojos for today.

You say "stock pile", I say 'collection'... amassed from 1997-2013 and almost certainly the largest collection on the world - even after selling about 20% of my collection to date. What I have listed on here is the tip of the iceberg. Pretty sure I'll be offering some more up soon as it happens, including some prototypes :D

Re:

So what you are saying is you have enough of a "collection" there is no need to fight to get in line to buy, and if we all wait long enough, we might get them half price....?

Ok Ok, your killing me, Im joking, whilst I don't get it, I guess its like Kleins, and plenty will.

Hats off to you, for holding on to them, until the Value returns a handsum profit. :cool:

manitou916":2z53qgs8 said:
sinnerman":2z53qgs8 said:
You must have had a stock pile of them, your sales thread with them here was started six years ago...

Have a free Bump... ;)
The sales thread started 6 years ago, but used Mojos were gradually added to the thread from 3 years ago and NOS Mojos were added within the last year.

When I first started selling Mojos on ebay at the start of 2013 (where I offerred them before Retrobike) the price was £90-£100 a pair for VGC used Mojos and I sold absolutely dozens of pairs. :D

And I bought two sets off you at that price, still got em and still happy with them.... Must confess when the repro ones came on the scene it sort of niggled me however I bought an early set and the CNC work was spot on but Rampage had to re Annodise the 3DV set as they weren't your best.
Sadly he's nolonger doing Anno work anymore, which is a shame as he had a real tallent for quality finishes.

One love

I remember those, despite doing made from the easiest grade of aluminium to anodise and get a very good finish, they were terrible.
Reminds me....it's a good weekend for you in the workshop....hopefully...

Actually i now agree with this and the pricing.

Tried the 99p no reserve and despite me telling you all i ended up losing out badly and am now of the opinion that sod 99p starts. its BIN all the way baby :LOL:

:LOL:

Re:

You're clutching at straws sinnerman... but thanks anyway :)

There isn't/wasn't any thought process behind it. The market dictates the price, hence why it has been dropping since 2013...

To be fair bud, it wasn't the individual price that people here have mentioned since my WTF post, it was the Shock at a listing of £500 for a few cable hangers.

Of course the Market dictates the price, and its horses for courses, if you can do it you crack on, fairplay, simply didn't expect a listing like it, despite being Gobsmacked by it.

I have two sets of mojos a black and a blue (original), but I might have been fortunate, they came attached to XT equipped bikes, Ratty bikes granted but at 80 and 105 quid, I guess my mojo came for free.

At least through this conversation, the thread has established a bit of extra airtime for you, and if anyone wants a set they know where you are.

Back