Vitus 979 Peugeot 57cm Frameset

audax

Retro Guru
Nice Vitus 979 Peugeot

57cm seat tube, 55cm top tube. Bottle bosses and unusually mudguard fittings, Just the thing for the spring weather we are having. :roll:
All joints are secure and it rides really nicely. Lightweight and responsive.
Internal routing for the rear brake cable. French threads and comes with a nice Stronglight headset.
Doesn’t really show in the pictures but the 3 main tubes are a lovely champagne colour.

£145 O.N.O

I can take more (and hopefully better)pictures
Based in Wembley and may be able to deliver M1 as far as Barnsley M6 as far as Preston.

Happy to courier for £15

In answer to a couple of questions, the measurements are c-c add another 1cm if you prefer your frames measured c-t.

Head tube measures 16cm.The frame seems to offer a slightly more upright riding position, possibly aimed more at Sportif or Audax events, rather than out and out race frame geometry. Only for sale as I have the chance to buy a Wester Ross frame I have been after for a long time.
Still awfully tempted to keep it and put a Mavic group set I have secreted away on to it.
:facepalm:

Nice. I've got a similar one...
25418877687_815b8fa179_o.jpg

Where is the 57cm measured to?
Sorta looks smaller in the photo's than 57cm c/c...

JLS":1w2cekv3 said:
Nice. I've got a similar one...
25418877687_815b8fa179_o.jpg

Where is the 57cm measured to?
Sorta looks smaller in the photo's than 57cm c/c...

Thanks,Yours is looking pretty sweet.I had an early one with horizontal dropouts I used to run as a fixed when my kness where in beter nick.
57cm c-c,I guess the shorter top tube makes it look a little smaller

Back