Virtual Pudding Run 2020 + Aftermath Pics

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Time for our annual post xmas Virtual get together/ride,

I'm hoping You will do Your usual sterling job of showing us Your own take on Your Favorite
trails for Virtual ride.
Start and carpark Where ever you want.
Leaving it a bit vague due to current situation but we'll plan for it anyway .
Bring a bike and blow away the cobwebs/hangover for an interesting ride in Virtual World using parts of where ever routes and Your own
special secret tracks .

The only thing we would like you to do is take some pics "Different,Unusual,Obscure,etc,etc" on your ride.

Everyone is welcome (even if your not a Yorkie :xmas-wink: )

Thanks and happy New Year...

Kaya, Matthews and Slmracing

:xmas-cool:

Re:

tagging this on the off change it happens and I can go and I can remember how to ride (I don't even commute now :-( ).
just sat at home eating, watching tv and getting fatter.

Re:

Lets hope this does happen, I am planning on going, it depends what Boris has planned for us :facepalm:

Stuart.

Re: Pudding Run 2020 (hopefully ) 27/12/2020

Our Jimmy":1pw63e3g said:
Fancy it Pops? :xmas-big-grin:

If you can convince your mother to allow us ... yeah, let’s do it. :xmas-cool:

Re:

Guys, I'm afraid due to the current situation and the fact both Pam and myself have poorly parents we are looking after I think it would be selfish of me to attend this

We're both trying to avoid casual contact where not required

Hope you all stay safe over Christmas and catch up with you next year

Looks like I'm out, I'm in Tier 3 so not able to go to the good old Tier 2 really.

FluffyChicken":97fypt4d said:
Looks like I'm out, I'm in Tier 3 so not able to go to the good old Tier 2 really.

Snap... and I’ve been pulled over to check what where and why yesterday & today by the police....

Re:

Well I am tier 3, so best leave it this year, I am bound to get stopped in the camper with my bike on the back.

Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Stuart.

Back