Vintage Peugeot Premiere road bike

OliverJames

Senior Retro Guru
Vintage Peugeot Premiere road bike On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/276062064678?

s-l500.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I hope its one of those buy it now or best offer listings where the seller isn't expecting to get anywhere near the "notional" asking price!

I try not to be rude or disrespectful on this site but I just nearly wet myself.

Going to follow this just to see how often it gets re-listed and what the final price ends up at :)

https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/bikewrenchers-inn.447640/page-5840#post-3514389

Paragraph 6. It does sadden me, at the end of the day, it's still a worthy very potentially at the right price cheap transport alternative for someone with some wrenching, but alas, the pretentious overly marketed make believe that it was a racing machine in those days is very well and truly over some time ago.

Last edited:
Hi. Jumping on this thread as I am trying to identify a bike I have, which I think is the same as that in the listing. It has been passed to me by my grandfather from his collection of bikes from 60-odd years years of cycling

I have located a serial number but unfortunately it isn’t legible. However it does look like the bike in the listing. I have attached some photos. Does anyone know what the model and year is please? IMG_4793.jpeg

The bike is in pretty bad condition (my brother shoved it under a pile of bikes and forgot about it) but I’d like to get it back up and running with a view to using it at l’eroica eventually.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_4798.jpeg
    IMG_4798.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4796.jpeg
    IMG_4796.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4792.jpeg