Vintage pantografed Chesini Arena Frame and Fork Columbus T.

TiBike_1

Retro Newbie
Hi, you are looking on a very nice full engraved classic roadbike Frame & Fork italian brand Chesini, Type Arena made of fine Columbus SL (I think, frame is SL, on Fork is Matrix decal) steel in the rare tall size of 55 cm measured center bottom bracket to center top tube. ( 55 cm C-C, 56 cm C-T ) Seatpost is 26,8 mm. The frame is in very good condition for Age with very little marks You can see on photos. Bottom brakett is satndard Italian size. The Frame & Fork very light weight, very stiff, no dent, no bends or cracks. Dropouts labeled Chesini graving.. Chrome is in nice condition, painting is good. Little repair with white paint on top tube. Nice engraved brakebridge, top tube, seat stays. Headtube is nice engraved too!

Attention! The Seatstam on Pictures NOT included.

Prise: 250 GBP
35 Pounds cost Delivery to Great Britain and France with Post.
I can posting to Europe ,America, Other Countries, please ask price and Time.
Available combined post with my other items, pleas ask price.
Located in Budapest, Hungary. You can take a look there.
I am happy to answer questions however, I do hope the photographs below provide you with the answers you are looking for.

Attachments

• chesini váz8 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz8 retrobike.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,022
  • chesini váz7 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz7 retrobike.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,022
  • chesini váz6 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz6 retrobike.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,022
  • chesini váz5 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz5 retrobike.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,021
  • chesini váz4 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz4 retrobike.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,021
  • chesini váz3 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz3 retrobike.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • chesini váz2 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz2 retrobike.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,022
  • chesini váz1 retrobike.jpg
    chesini váz1 retrobike.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,022
Re:

If you don't mind me saying? It is highly unlikely this frame is SL with a seatpost Dia of 26.8mm. Standard SL should be 27.2mm or SPX at 27.0mm. More than likely it is Aelle or Gara.

I think from weight this is SL. Columbus Decal is not readable good. See Pictures. Fork is Matrix. Diameter is not always perfect. All of Bassos are from Aelle and diameter 27,2 what i saw. I have a nice Carrera sl with cinelli lugs, cinelli BB and Matrix Fork and It has a Gipiemme 27,00 mm seatstam and very passed.

Back