Various: Shimano, Syncros, White Ind., Brodie, Ritchey ecc..

luca73":a73pyhuu said:
Hi MTB friends, I have updated the prices and I hope you can find the right components for your projects. Since I lost sales due to people who immediately optioned some components and then retired at the time of payment, the prices shown are clearly indicated.

Not really very clear it would seem Luca…

Syncros cranks with NOS Real rings, and SRP bolts are listed for sale at 180€
White Industries cranks with NOS Salsa rings are listed for sale at 100€

Today when I ask about buying both chainsets you reply:

1. The Syncros cranks ONLY are now 150€ as you have sold the chainrings and bolts separately.
2. The White Industries cranks are now 200€ as “a dear Italian friend of mine who is a very, very knowledgeable person on the history of the components” has told you they are “very rare”.
3. Photos sent through to me of the ‘very rare’ White Industries cranks and NOS Salsa chainrings show very clearly used, not NOS chainrings.
4. Postage is 47€

Number 4, OK, postage is postage.
Numbers 1, 2, 3 not so OK.

No more PMs required thanks Luca - I won’t be buying, and I won’t be submitting ‘best offers’ as this is a forum, not eBay.

Cheers.

p.s. - the WI cranks really aren't that rare, so I would question your friends knowledge a little before using it as a basis to piss off forum members who would otherwise buy things from you.

Attachments

• NOS my arse.jpg
    NOS my arse.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Original prices.png
    Original prices.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 265
Re:

hi Cheers,
no problem every person can always be more informed than others, if I don't know one thing (and nobody can know everything about everything at least I don't have this presumption while it seems to me that you have it ... I'm happy for your to know), I ask other people / friends who know more than me to get more information, sometimes it can also be that the information is incorrect and if this were the case it would be a shame only for me because it would make me lose a possible sale.

Point 1: The Real chainrings were sold of the Syncros crankset because one person made an honest offer only for those and having booked first or felt they could sell them separately. Remaining only for sale the Crank Arm Syncros I decided to put as a selling price € 150, and maybe later I could also decide to lower or not this is my free choice and certainly not yours, in fact to others who have requested it from me I proposed an additional discount.

Points 2 and 3: The White crankset at the beginning of the auction was on sale for € 125, then it was lowered by me to € 100, then I was told if it was White USA or White by Sugino (difference that I didn't know that existed) and asking a friend for information he told me that White Made USA are rare and I decided (this is my free choice) to raise the price of the request. In the afternoon some other person asked me for the garnish and I replied that you will still have to consider their offers below € 200. I certainly made the mistake (and I will immediately modify my post) and for this I apologize to you and all the friends of the site for writing NOS for the Salsa Chainrings. it really looks unused. I apologize for the mistake.

Points 4: I worked in the logistics sector and unfortunately I can guarantee that unfortunately shipments from Italy to abroad are more expensive than in other countries. To all the people who ask me for the transport costs I always answer both with the costs of the Italian postal service (data available on the Italian Post Office website) but then I specify that I use the shipping service of the Mail Boxes Etc of my city that collaborates with international couriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx etc.) and it is more serious and reliable but more expensive than around 7-12 €. I also point out for seriousness, that if during the shipping phase the transport was less expensive than the estimate. the difference would be returned by Paypal.

I conclude by saying that I reply to private messages because I receive private messages.

Best regards whoever you are. Luca from Italy.

Re:

Good morning in light of what I discovered today thanks to the knowledge of some site visitor, I modified the description and the prices of two components:

36. White Industries crankset (Made in USA - No Sugino) 170mm long, with Salsa chainring from 46-32-22.
My request is € 125. ———> NOW 100 ———> Sorry NOW 125 plus shipping.

37. Syncros NOS crankset, length 10mm, with real chain NOS from 44-32-22. Chainrings Bolts SRP.
My request is € 200. ———> NOW 180 plus shipping.

—— The Chainrings SOLD on sale only Chank Arm Syncros ———> NOW €120 plus shipping.

Apologize for not having mistakenly initially entered the wording NOS on Salsa Chainrings, and that's why although for me and only for me the White Ind crankset is rare because Made in USA I have restored the initial price.

Ciaooo Luca.

Back